2013年1月30日星期三

the tide of burberry perfume gift set let you fondle admiringly

"bur berry, this set of clothes called the blue fairy dress good?"Nice clothes also has a beautiful name not?"Good.bur berry burberry trench coat have a rest."Calm eyes add admire."bur berry, allowing them to send this to the store, we go for dinner?"I flapped my arms, keep busy, almost let my arm to lift.

"bur berry, you're at home, let me go out and buy back.Now you need a good rest."A worried look at me."bur berry ugg, you oh, you will know that burberry store a lazy, don't love out walk, then you go, I go to drink the tea."I walked out of the room in a debris."Wait for me, I 'll be right back."bur berry's eyes with fear.

"Go ahead, burberry handbags know to protect myself."I know that bur berry is worried, as I feel that these ordinary happiness does not belong to the same as my own.bur berry slowly nods, use of distance to fly out, also is really anxious, I smiled at him to leave, go to the table to

没有评论:

发表评论