2014年12月10日星期三

ugg VdW7c a7M1 8Md6

Should know a little, but on no material written in such detail. Chang Ning suck on a cigarette together. Often the mayor, why do you, why should I give it? Chang Ning smiled and said: Because I want to help your dad passed it off. You should give my dad, or you should go directly to my mother, and I, I can not play the role of ah. Chang Ning said: Your father is a fit of anger, met this material, non can not eat your mother, your mother does, people good, that is a little vanity, good face, this, this, and sometimes very stubborn, good extremes I hear the words she does not go in, so I am still the thought of you, anyway, you are also a cadre knows a prosperity harmed truth, in cheap ray ban Sunglasses home, your dad is the backbone, you dad, if wrong, ray bans online home would be what kind of situation, you should be very clear, of course, your dad this man with strong principles, he would not commit such a mistake, but if something happens to your mom, your dad some bad luck will follow...... small I, you know what I mean?

He nodded, I asked flat side. I looked calm down slowly goes flat face, Changning Anzan heart, this is worthy of more than level cadres came from the family encountered such a thing, except for short -stricken beginning, actually can immediately calm down. Ah, the first to declare ray ban sunglasses outlet ray bans online though your dad 's colleague and friend, but this is your family, so advice for your reference ray bans online ray bans online regardless of twaddle, let's listen to you. Often the mayor, you are too kind, you say, ray bans online listen to you.

After listening to the words of Chang Ning, Yu Ping like a long time, slowly said: Chang Mayor, thank you, ray bans online will do as you say. Chang Ning nodded, then you go back, ray bans online then sit down. I looked at the back of the flat, heart Changning Road, this kid still hesitant, well, we kindly sent, believe it or not, if you as the kind of ass hepatopulmonary, we have no alternative. Looked at his watch, from the lunch time almost up, Changning this up, out of the teahouse, slowly walked to the direction of their own home.

没有评论:

发表评论