2014年8月2日星期六

cheap jordans QSQ4H 3TP2 4bPw

Colonel Wu Tai said. Well, General, humic caught when a young man and a Chinese national, how to deal with? Wu Tai continued. Well, General, louis vuitton handbags mean, energy and humic together, sure some backing, can make a sum of louis vuitton online the knock. Well, louis vuitton online know! Wu Tai said, immediately hung up the phone. Small, what your family money ? If the money, then you are on this little life saved. Colonel Wu Tai hang up the phone, said, laughing. Zeng Rong quietly asked.

Ten million, cheap jordans of course not louis vuitton outlet Myanmar currency, but that the renminbi. Colonel said, laughing. Money is not a problem, but you have to make sure I'm safe. Mind immediately wondering, here is the original territory of Burma. As long as the money, you are louis vuitton online VIP, security is certainly not a problem ! I heard once wing can come up with ten million yuan, plus brilliant lieutenant colonel laughed. Chinese people generally look RMB exchange U.S. dollars, euros, pounds what are all of the absolute disadvantage, but the RMB exchange Myanmar currency, but it is one yuan exchange nearly 200 Burmese currency.

That was okay, I want to stay in a room alone Miss Hu, and louis vuitton online not bother me. This I Zuobulezhu to wait for the general to come back. The general said what happen. Wu Tai said, but I think as long as there is enough money, not to mention you and humic stay one night, even if you just put her away is not impossible, to do louis vuitton online these things, not just for the money it? That was okay, I'm tired, I take a break, come back, etc. louis vuitton online generals, the generals did not come back, please do not disturb me.

没有评论:

发表评论